Company Incorporation

Company Incorporation

No matter in Hong Kong, China and overseas countries, our consultant team is familiar with corporate legal and tax systems from the registration and maintenance of companies.With the relevant legal system, we provide full support to our clients to develop business from different dimension.


  • Company Formation
  • 1 Year Company Secretary
  • 1 Year Registered Office
    (Grade A office building in Kowloon New Centre)

No Hidden Cost


  • Company Formation
  • 1 Year Company Secretary
  • 1 Year Registered Office
  • Certificate of Incumbency

No Hidden Cost

* 1 year「Important Controller Register」and「Company Designated Represnetative」services;  Company’s 1st 「Important Controller Register」preparation; Certificate of Incorporation(HK$1,720) and Business Registration Certificate(HK$250) included; Appointed as your company secretary and the annual return and annual general meeting and minutes of the year.

1.With very low tax rate ( around 16.5% on net profit )
2.Tax exempt for income not incurred in Hong Kong ( offshore income )
3.Allow nominee shareholder and director structure – beneficiary owner’s identity can be hidden from public company record;
4.With very stable social and political environment;
5.With very active and freedom in financial activities. No restriction in fund transfer to and from most part of the world;
6.Close to and with excellent relationship with Mainland China;
7.Enjoy convenience of international banking system;


Offshore company registration

Offshore companies are highly stable and private. We offer registrations for the following offshore companies: British Virgin Islands (BVI), Samoa, Seychelles, Marshall Islands, Cayman Islands, etc. In addition, we also provide registration services for overseas companies such as the United Kingdom, Singapore, Belize, Brunei, the United States and Anguilla.


Chinese company registration

There are 2 common ways for you to set up a company in China:

1.Set up a Wholly Owned Foreign Enterprise (WOFE).It is an independent legal entity in China with limited liability, wholly owned by one or more foreign investors and established entirely with foreign capital. “WFOEs” can carry business within its registered business scope. This kind of company is increasingly being used for service providers such as a variety of consulting and management services, software development and trading.
2.Set up a Representative Office (RO)RO” is formed for engaging business liaisons, quality control, product promotion, market research, exchange of technology and other permitted activities in China. It may be a “Entry Level”to start business in China by “RO”. But “RO”is not allowed to directly engage in operational activities like issue invoices and get payment from customers.

“RO” Functions

-Conduct research and survey for its parent
-Liaise with clients in China on behalf of its parent
-Provide data and promotional material to potential client and trading partners
-Act as coordinator for its parent’s activities in China
-Make travel arrangements for parent’s representatives and client


Assist bank account opening services and appointments

UP has established a strong business relationship with Hong Kong’s international banks and courteously provide bank account opening service in Hong Kong. We will handle for enterprises the formalities for opening bank accounts with international banks in Hong Kong and assist them in making appointments with banks and the preparation for relevant documents needed, depending on the actual circumstances of such enterprise . The documents needed may include certified documents from accountants (issued by certified public accountants of Hong Kong), business licenses, director’s declarations and minutes of the board of directors.

Required Documents
-Company registration particulars, such as Company Registration Certificate, Business Registration Certificate, Articles of Association, Incorporation Form or Annual Return, etc.
-Identification of shareholders, directors and signers and proof of address in the last 3 months
-Business certification particulars, such as orders, purchase and sales invoices, contracts, bills of lading, etc.
-Registration particulars of affiliated company
-Personal and affiliated company’s bank transaction records in the last 3 months
-Visa or Master credit cards